Sunday, 6 March 2016

Reward System




I was trying to think of ways to keep me 
 motivated, set some goals, and have rewards
 for staying on track with Weight Watchers. Since I've been
 totally into the makeup thing lately, I decided that it 
was the perfect set up for a reward system. 
Any weekly loss = $20 ish dollar makeup find 
{ a new lipstick, maybe a nail polish, new hand cream ect...}.
 The 5lb increments are a $40-$50 reward 
{a new blush or a new brush ?!?!?!}
 I'm hoping this is exactly what I need
 to stay focused. I'm so wanting the

2 comments:

  1. I think this is a great idea! I should totally do something like this too. I'm stuck...I've lost 10 pounds but I haven't lost anymore in about 2 weeks. Maybe because AF was in town...ugh!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm right there with ya, sista! It's always such a struggle. I'm just trying to focus on one meal at a time right now. Anything more than that is super overwhelming!
      XO, B

      Delete