Sunday 10 March 2013

K Country

We were humming a hawing about heading to Banff this
weekend to play and decided to use Calgary as home 
base but still head out for a mini hike. So
we headed out today around 11am. Grabbed some
Timmy's and had a delightful drive. 
We wanted to do the loop around 
forget-me-not pond but when the road was closed
at Elbow falls, we settled for Ing's mine just down the way.
It was sunny and warm and snowy and perfect.
We played with the dogs for a good  hour and a half along
the river. I love when the four of us get out for some
fresh air together. Around 230 we decided it was time to head
back home...






Only to get back to our car and discover this. 


Since I had my phone and didn't want to haul a lot on 
our walk I also left behind my $1000 camera, which of 
course is gone..  Along with all of our photos on it.
On top of that, we now have to buy a new phone for
Rhys outright because his contract is not 
ready for an upgrade. Turns out our idea to stick around town
to save us a bit of cash backfired. Next time I'm going to Banff.


1 comment:

  1. O.MY.GOD. that is HORRIBLE!!! That would not have been a place I would be worried to leave my car.....but I guess it shows there are A**holes everywhere!

    ReplyDelete