Wednesday 1 May 2013

Home Sweet Home

I always thought that home would be wherever I made it.
Turns out, home is wherever your parents are!
I decided about day 5 of my rotation that I should
venture down to the farm to spend a couple 
days instead of hanging around Calgary with
nothing to do. 
We are saving for our holidays this year and
a few other things so staying in town means
temptation to wander into home decor stores.
Hence why I made the decision to head south!
It's nice being home, spending time alone with 
my parents which I haven't done in years. 
It was not the best sleep but perhaps a pillow change
will help tonight! In the meantime Kristin {oldest Vint} 
is bringing the kidlets by for supper tonight and
then off for Lunch with Amie {not the littlest Vint}.
I'm not sure if I will head back to Calgary tomorrow 
afternoon or Friday morning yet... I'm
playing that by ear-
{very unlike me}
and then Friday after Rhys gets home from work
we will head to Fernie for the weekend.
We hummed and hawed whether to 
spend money on a mini-cation or just
keep saving for the coast but after the long couple
weeks working and not seeing each other
{we're talking 1 day in 3 weeks}
I made an executive decision to call Fernie home
for 2 nights. 
And we can't wait!
Curry Bowl here we come!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the Curry Bowl!! have a great time :)

    ReplyDelete