Tuesday 4 June 2013

Going green

I decided this week that it was finally time to get my butt
in gear... Mostly ALL had something to do with the fact that 
the bridesmaid dress is tight- ugh. I guess
that is what I get from not trying it on before buying it.
Well I hit up Costco, loaded up on lots of fruits and veggies
and the rest is history. The eating has been going well and 
I've been out walking every evening. Nothing too 
strenuous but everything counts. I start my rotation tomorrow 
eve and hopefully I can kick it into gear while I have 
nothing planned for the next few days.

Green Goodness
Pineapple
Spinach
Coconut Greek yogurt
Coconut water
 

 I'm trying to go dairy light and gluten free for the next 2 weeks
to see how I feel. So, while that coconut Greek yogurt is a dream
in this smoothie- I'm cutting it this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment