Friday 19 July 2013

Weekends at the farm

Well after 2 months of being a bored blogger I decided to
give this a go again. June and the first half of July have flown by.
I've spent almost 4 weeks trying to get over some
sort of virus. Thankfully I'm feeling like I'm on the mend.
{except for today- my throat and chest are killing me}
But hopefully this is the last of it. After almost $150 in
cold medication, an entire puffers worth of Ventolin, 21 
doses of antibiotics, and countless ice packs, July is looking up!

We finally ventured out to my parents place this last weekend
and had such a great time. We were even able to get
2 rounds of golf in! The dogs LOVE LOVE LOVE being
at the farm and hanging out with Ruby {my parents dog}.
It was such a treat to get a good visit in with my 
3 favourite little people. My nieces are seriously the cutest 
kids around. Ellie is such a little helper. She is 
almost 8 and such a dolly. Lucy is almost 6 and 
stuck on the couch for the next few weeks with a broken leg.
And last is PENNY. She is the cutest little monster around. 
At 3 years old she is such a little personality. When
Penny is in the room you know it!

The weekend playing golf got me hooked again. 
Every time we play I always have so much fun but it 
doesn't take long to forget that! Rhys bought me
some new shiny clubs so now I have to get out and 
use them! We are excited to play our little hearts out for
the next few months and then hopefully get some time
in Phoenix this winter to keep up the skills!

How's your summer going?!?!?!

Eddie loves being in the sun all day


This is us after a weekend at the farm

No comments:

Post a Comment