Wednesday 24 July 2013

Waking Up

Still many of things going on inside this head of
mine but the most common theme is fear.
Fear of many things which after Monday I will
feel more freely to talk about. 
That being said I also keep thinking about
health. Health and fitness is something that
has sparked my interest for the last couple years
and yet doing it... not so much.
Maybe this is just the kind of thing that pushes you
outside your comfort zone. It's time to take 
some control back over my body and do things
that I am going to feel good about. I think
the emotional effect will be helpful and of course
any sort of physical help at this point will be 
needed. 
SOOOOOO....
I have an appointment tomorrow morning to see
a trainer that I keep looking up. Her studio is on a little
acreage outside DeWinton so it's a hop skip and a jump
from our house which is nice. I also have an 
appointment on Wednesday to see a 
Naturopathic doctor that I have been looking at
for the last year on and off. If anything good comes
from all this, I hope that it is this wake up call.

2 comments: