Monday 22 July 2013

Relief

It feels so good to be at home in my office
typing this and knowing that I get to sleep in
tomorrow and run some errands 
AND I start my week off!!!!
This was my first full week back since 
I got sick and although I made it through there
was many days that I wasn't feeling so hot.
Today included. We were up and early yesterday
and today getting replacement trees for the backyard
and getting a few new one for the front. Just getting up
and out of the house in the morning was such a chore. 
I'm tired. I did happen to have a nap in my car 
most days this week on my break which helped and 
hopefully with one more week of R and R I will be 
good to go for my next rotation! I have some long
stretches coming up {9 eves and then a stretch of 15}.

I couldn't be more excited for the first lake weekend of 
the season. I'm already counting the days
until we can pack up and hit the road! 
I love waking up to this.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment