Monday 29 July 2013

Fun in the Sun

We were so looking forward to this weekend at
the lake... But after my parents had to deal with
burying a horse Friday morning we decided
that maybe the farm was where we needed to be.
So after an hour and a half detour and 3.5 hours
later we arrived in Magrath.
The weekend was so much fun even though
swimming didn't happen. 
We played 2 rounds of golf on Saturday.
Seriously... Tuckered us out. 
Sunday was another round of golf and checking
out my Uncle's new acreage. 
And of course getting some time in with my little girlies.
ON HAPPY NEWS!
My appointment went really well today! Such a
huge relief. The last week was pretty rough but 
I feel good! So now I need to get my trainer booked,
get on a good healthy eating plan on Wednesday and
start putting the hard work in to live a healthier life. 
Fingers crossed that by the time surgery comes
I will be healthy, happy, and comfortable.

Phewf... Golfing is tough work!

Hillbilly farming

No comments:

Post a Comment