Friday 9 January 2015

Christmas 2014

 I was working the Night shift straight though
Christmas this year which if I had to work, nights
 are the best shift over the holidays.  
I got off around 0630 and headed home. 
The roads were empty and the drive was easy peasy. 
When I got home, Rhys was already up and at it 
{of course} and shortly after Earl was up as well. We
has some chit chat and around 0900 Edie was up and 
we were onto gift opening. For the 4 of us, we sure
had a ton of gifts under the tree- although
the Williams will tell you this was a small Christmas. 
HAHAHAHA! 
We were all spoiled and I had with the little sleep and plenty
of Bailey's, I probably wouldn't have minded had
I gotten nothing. After gifts it was onto Mimosas, which
are def going to be a Christmas morning tradition from
now on and waffles. YUM! 
Then it was off to bed for me and Rhys and his folks
played with their new toys while I got some ZZZ's.





1 comment:

  1. So glad you are back to blogging! I miss it when you don't!

    ReplyDelete