Friday 9 January 2015

Keep On

Sometimes I don't know if I even want
to keep this blog going. It actually isn't that 
much work, but to be honest... I don't have many
exciting things to chit chat about.
Maybe the blog isn't the issue!!!
I need some hobbies. 
I am really looking forward to being in
our new house come March/April. 
Then I will have lots of things to share!- well
decorating wise anyways!
In the meantime, prepare for rambling because
I'm going  to keep on, keeping on this blog thing.

2 comments:

  1. omygosh I hardly blogged at all last year!! this is the first time I've even logged into my blogger in months. I too feel like I don't have anything exciting to blog about or if we have things going on I don't necessarily want to share them yet. (not baby-news related). But I want to get back at it. We have to remember it's our lives we are living and it's meaningful even if you're not planning a wedding or having a baby!! xxoxoxo all the best in 2015 hun I'm looking forward to your posts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I love it when you blog! I just like hearing about what you are thinking ... A well lived life doesn't need to be filled with big events to be interesting.

    ReplyDelete