Thursday 26 September 2013

Fall Routine

Fall has definitely arrived. We held out as long as
we could but finally turned the furnace on last night.
As much as we tried to just snuggle up to keep warm...
It just wasn't cutting it. Fall means routine to me.
It's so easy over the summer to be a bit more 
fly by the seat of my pants. Not eating the best
foods, having a few too many tasty drinks, smore's 
by the campfire. 
I'm looking forward to cleaning up my flowers this week
and getting out patio furniture put away. 
There is a lot up in the air regarding some medical
surprises but I think making some freezer meals
and getting back into a healthy routine 
will be the best thing for those days where you just
need to watch TV in bed. And of course 
to catch up the blog... Summer was pretty busy and 
it's time to get things posted with a nice latte in hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment