Monday 2 September 2013

Too Much

Well I was a total moron and signed myself
up for too many days in a row at work. It seemed
like a good idea at the time but it wasn't. 
Luckily my good pal Amber took today and tomorrow
off my hands and I took vacation. It is always a bummer
to waste vacation days on events such as this 
but luckily with being a .7 vacation isn't quite
as precious as it was when I was full time. 
So instead of heading to work with a frown on
my face, I went to the grocery store with a smile. 
I also got prepped for the next few days so 
I wasn't tempted to eat pizza pops for lunch! 
I love when the fridge is clean and fresh food is
readily available. 
Now off for day 1 of running. Eeks.

1 comment:

  1. I am learning to say no to extra work, I am happier feeling balanced than with the extra $ in my account :)

    ReplyDelete