Tuesday 20 August 2013

Bachelorette

I'm kind of a party pooper. I like to be in my 
jammies on a Saturday night curled up with Rhys, but 
when I realized that we would indeed be home
for Paige's bachelorette, I decided that I did NEED
to make an appearance. Plans were set.
We were all supposed to dress up as a Disney 
princess but those who know me, KNOW that there
is no way in hell I would draw more attention to 
myself by dressing up in costume to head to a bar
on 17th ave. So I went instead as Ursula {the sea witch}
Hello black dress and purple sandals! Haha.
I picked up Shandell and Vanessa {2 other bridesmaids} 
and we headed to The National.
Food was tasty... But it was LOUD. Like LOUD LOUD.
We couldn't even talk to the person sitting next to you.
We left 3 hours later with the 3 of us having a titch of a 
headache. Jeez. I am a granny. 
We then headed to a karaoke bar on 11th ave.
Once again... NOT something introverted little me would
ever pick to participate in but I figured that I would go,
sit, laugh, have a good time with the rest of the crew. 
Everything there was actually fun... Until it wasn't.
So Shandell, Vanessa, and myself took our butts home
around midnight. I survived!







No comments:

Post a Comment