Monday 5 August 2013

Down Down Down

Well I am thrilled to report that after 3 days of
"dieting" I am officially down 2.5lbs
I know I know... 2.5lbs is a LONG way from 
the goal but in 3 days!!!! I will 
take it with a smile on my face!
It has also helped the cheater cravings {and cave ins}
of the last couple days. Every day I've caved with one meal.
But hey it's the long weekend right?!??! And
I really can't get Rhys to eat like a rabbit.
SOOOOO... This is the week to kick it into high
gear and get that carby sugar cravings
out of my system!
Today is day 8 of 9 and then I'm off for a 
couple weeks so I have no excuse not to get
organised and prepped. 
Praying for a easy super stat day at work today
to peruse pinterest and find good recipes! 
Happy Heritage day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment