Tuesday 13 August 2013

Tired Tuesday

I'm mostly writing this post to give me something to do
so that I don't fall asleep. It
was a busy day around the William house.
Rhys was up first thing this morning tackling our
stair project. I putzed around and made bfast 
before getting my gym gear on and heading
to my training session. 
Let me tell you. 10 min in and I was 
sweating up a storm. Whew... She had me up 
and down and all around. It felt good to be using
muscles that I don't normally feel worked.
My arms felt like jelly by the time I left an
hour and a half later.
When I got home Rhys informed me that he booked
a tee time for 3... which gave me just enough time 
to rest for about 20 min before changing again and 
heading out the door. 
We finally checked out Lil devil which is a little 
9 hole walking course right down in the coulee off 
22x. We had so much fun. It was definitely a bit
of a work out. It was nice to use some of the
clubs that you don't usually get to use often. 
  I can see us going there quite often now. Especially
with the two of us... We breezed through and it 
took just under an hour and a half to do 9 holes. 
Still need some work on the short game but it's finally 
coming along. 
Well... Now we are off to do a little paddle boarding.
That darn bridesmaid dress is still looking REALLY
tight. 5 weeks to go which means I need to step it
up in the workout department. 
Guess it's time to get the running shoes on!

No comments:

Post a Comment