Friday 9 August 2013

Date

It's been a long lonely few weeks in the Williams
house. We have both been working above and beyond
our normal schedule which means we are on 
polar opposite schedules. We were both 
officially supposed to start holidays tonight at 530
but of course Rhys picked up tomorrow OT. Oh well
one more day won't hurt and at the end of the 
day he does it to provide so I can't complain. 
 
I spent most of today shopping for an outfit to
wear to the bachelorette party tomorrow night
and finally settled on black on black on black. With
fun shoes. Hahahahaha. Token fat girl wardrobe! 
Shopping has been quite a torturous experience the
last couple years. I look  forward to feeling excited for 
shopping again and not the nagging dread. 
It helps to have supportive
positive people in my life. The reassurance that this 
is a journey not a race helps keep the 
self doubt and guilt at bay. 
 
We decided that we deserved a date night though. 
I honestly can't remember the last time we actually
went out for a meal where it was just the two
of us. Kind of sad actually. 
The food was delish. There is nothing like a good
steak when you've been loading yourself with chicken. 
We both turned our phones off and had a nice
chit chat. Although the table next to ours was REALLY
noisy. Then it was off to Golftown to grab some more 
balls. {Man I burn through those!!!!} 
I also pulled out the workbook I'm using as a 
compliment to my diet I'm taking on. I filled
out all the beginner exercises and feel great. 
Tomorrow is a new day and a fresh start.

No comments:

Post a Comment