Saturday 19 March 2016

Fave Finds

Since I've basically spent my entire week off shopping,
 I thought I would share some of my fave finds for the week!...


This mug from Anthropologie. It is soooooo
 cute. I'm a dog person myself but I hope
 my sister will love it when she gets it in the mail next week.


I also bought some of this bronzer. 
It is one that I've seen on everyones fave
 lists so I figured I should jump on the bandwagon, right?!?!?


I always have fresh flowers in the house, and this 
week I found the most beautiful peach bouquet from the 
grocery store of all places. 
SO much love for all things peach right now.


Speaking of peach, this nail polish is amazing. Love love love.

1 comment:

  1. Love that bronzer, one of my faves!! The flowers are beautiful...and the polish looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete