Sunday 6 March 2016

Reward System




I was trying to think of ways to keep m
 motivated, set some goals, and have rewards
 for staying on track with Weight Watchers. Since I've been
 totally into the makeup thing lately, I decided that it 
was the perfect set up for a reward system. 
Any weekly loss = $20 ish dollar makeup find 
{ a new lipstick, maybe a nail polish, new hand cream ect...}.
 The 5lb increments are a $40-$50 reward 
{a new blush or a new brush ?!?!?!}
 I'm hoping this is exactly what I need
 to stay focused. I'm so wanting the

2 comments:

  1. I think this is a great idea! I should totally do something like this too. I'm stuck...I've lost 10 pounds but I haven't lost anymore in about 2 weeks. Maybe because AF was in town...ugh!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm right there with ya, sista! It's always such a struggle. I'm just trying to focus on one meal at a time right now. Anything more than that is super overwhelming!
      XO, B

      Delete