Thursday 10 March 2016

Hobbies



I've been really taking the time and focusing some
 energy on my blog again. I love connecting with people 
in bloggerland but I also love the reflection
 aspect of things. Sometimes it takes writing things 
out for it all to make sense somehow. That being said, this 
blog doens't take much time and effort either. 
I don't spend countless hours writing things out 
and the thought of making and sort of video as part of this, 
makes me want to vomit. I have 
WAAAAY to much social anxiety for that. 
What I've decided is that I need something 
else to fill my time. I've been quite dedicated to making 
my turn around days fewer which means I have more 
empty days that I sit around by myself. I made a
 goal that I was going to get out of the house more... 
well that's a good and bad idea. Great in the
 sense that my overall mood is better. Bad 
in the sense that all I do is go shopping! I need job just to 
counteract my spending! I just wish that I had
 a babe to keep me busy. Although, I would 
have many more cute things to buy.

2 comments:

  1. Dude. I feel you on the having hobbies thing. I realized I watch so much TV but don't do much else. I'm going to try running. It isn't super expensive, I can do it whenever, and I don't have to talk to anyone else. It's pretty perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so hard, Denise! Especially when you're trying to budget and save for important things {like babes and fertility treatments}. Good for you for getting into running. It's such a struggle to get those first few weeks in.
    XO, B

    ReplyDelete