Wednesday 9 March 2016

Sleep and Crave


I've said it before and I'll say it again, I lose 
all motivation during my week of work. Day one
 and two I usually feel more motivated than ever. 
It feels good to be back at work, and then
 the sleep disturbance catches up to me. All I'm left
 with is being tired. I struggle to get out of bed to do anything. 
Nightshift takes a toll on almost 
everyone that works them. Dark under eye circles, 
headaches, nausea, and weight gain are the major 
side effects but did you know that 
premature death, type II diabetes, increased risk of heart attack, 
and strokes are also KNOWN risks. Jeez. That's motivation
 enough to try to counteract the toll it takes. I need to get more
 prepared so that the carb cravings are under
 control so I can get this weight off for the babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment