Tuesday 22 March 2016

Anxiety Flare

Via Pinterest

My anxiety disorder has decided to put up a
 bit of a stink the last few weeks. I've been ignoring 
it and letting it kind of creep around for 
quite some time but it finally made it known that 
I can no longer avoid it. It is exhausting knowing that this 
will be a lifelong struggle for me, like many others. 
You do the things you need to do, 
feel better, slack a little, and then feel back to square
 one. I should have recognized some of the signs
 and symptoms sooner... well actually I 
did recognize them but chose to ignore
 and do nothing about it. I'm not sure why I do this to 
myself. I haven't been leaving the house again. Not to
 walk the dogs. Definitely not to get groceries.
 We've been having take out and that only
 leads to further isolation and disappointment with myself. 
I know what I need to do. Luckily I have an
 appointment with my head doctor in 10ish days.
 In the meantime I need to bust out my workbook 
and put some effort into calming this beast. 

For anybody who also suffers from mood disorder 
I HIGHLY recommend ordering this workbook
It is one that my Doctor has started using as her 
template for all her patients. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl! I am visiting your blog to show you some love. Indulge in some self-care and do whatever you need to take care of you.

    ReplyDelete