Thursday 22 November 2012

Double Time

Gone are the days of being excited for double time shifts. I remember as a new grad being
so excited for getting called in. MONEY!
Now... Not so much.
That excitement from seeing work calling my phone has officially turned to dread.
First of all, you are really looking forward to days off. Sleeping in, lazing about, maybe a little shopping. Then when the phone does ring, you're too guilt ridden not to answer. Then the question gets popped. 
Would you like to come in for over time? 
UGH... Really???
Double time money is WAY too good to turn down but boy oh boy my inner voice screams NOOOOO as the words YES come out of my mouth. 
Anyways, that's what I got stuck with this week. TWICE
I guess Rhys might get something pretty for Christmas ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment