Wednesday 28 November 2012

Evenings

I feel soooo tired. When I first was back at FMC I wasn't sure why I complained about evening shift before. You get to sleep in, get all your morning stuff done, have some alone time... Seems pretty great right?
I forgot first of all how lonely evenings can get. It's a treat to do them every once in a while but to be on permanent evenings starts to get tiring. Everyone is working while you are off and then you are working while everyone else is off. My body has slowly switched over to more of a night shift again. At first, I was able to go home and fall asleep right away... Now it's around 230ish before sleep finds me. I was also able to be up at or before 9 to get all my daily chores and errands done, while still finding time to hang out and relax before shift... Now I'm sleepy so it doesn't even faze me that I'm waking around 1030-1100. Such a waste of my day. I then don't have time to get up and get all my errands done. So groceries, gym, and dog walks have taken a back burner to sleep. Terrible. I'm not sure if it is because I picked up a couple extra shifts but I'm really not enjoying this right now. I know I shouldn't complain about work. I make a pretty good living and there are so many people who are far worse off and would be so grateful to have my job so that's all the whining I will be doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment