Saturday 1 December 2012

Hello December 1st

I don't think I have ever been so excited for Christmas as I am this year. 
I have no idea why, I just am. 
We have been trying to get our Christmas cards ready to be sent out. I have a Monday deadline... EEKS
Anyways, Dec 1st means it's time for the wish list to get posted. Mine anyways... Rhys has been taking his sweet time.
I can't decide if this is a good thing {he is thoughtfully putting it together} or a bad thing {he just keeps adding and adding to it}
Time will tell I guess. Either way his will be here shortly. I've been working on mine for a few weeks. I realized in the last couple years that putting a list together isn't as selfish as I once thought. Mostly because I wish that others would follow suit.
As you get older it is harder and harder to but useful, thoughtful gifts that those you love would actually like.
Anywho... Hopefully the shopping for everyone else is made easy.


Minnetonka "Cali" slippers- size 9 { $50- little burgundy }
  
Apple gift card { any amount- apple }


Be Enchanted body butter { $15- Bath and Body works}


Nike Sportswatch with GPS { $200 -running room }



M.A.C mineralize skinfinish natural { $30- MAC }


 Deja Vu Scarf { $68 -Lululemon }


 Bean Earrings { $275 -Tiffany & Co. }


 The Kensington { $150 -Nixon}


Toasty tech tight { $118 -Lululemon}


What the fluff mittens { $48 -Lululemon }

Cuisinart Elite Die-Cast Mini prep-4cup food processor {$95 -Williams Sonoma}


And with that I am off. The Christmas candles are lit and smell delightful, our tree is ready to be dressed, Christmas card photos are being downloaded as we speak and the Christmas carols are being blasted throughout the house. Hope everyone else is enjoying this December 1st as much as I am!


No comments:

Post a Comment