Saturday 15 December 2012

Countdown

Life has been VERY busy the last week. I {of course}
 procrastinated to do my Christmas shopping so I finally HAD 
to get some of it done. Well I bought just as many gifts
 for myself, as I did for others.... Hmmmm Better to give than receive....
 Oops. Anywho, MOST of it is done, just
 a few last minute things here and there... Mostly just stuff 
to go away with. I have had a serious Lulu addiction this week. 
That place just makes me happy... Even with the crazy Christmas crowds.
 I was able to do a little catching up with my girlies from 
South Health. It is always so nice to get together with them. As much as I'm glad
 to be back at FMC, I really do miss them dearly. After morning coffee Rhys
 and I were off to Southcenter because we thought it would be better than Chinook. 
We were soooooo wrong. Terrible traffic control, no parking spots, and line up to 
get in and out of the parking lot. The wandering around part was actually
 kinda nice though. It has been a long time since Rhys and I did a mall 
adventure together. The Christmas tunes were playing, all the cute little kiddies 
getting Santa photos, and for the most part people were very smiley and
 seemed to be in good spirits. Very excited for a home day with
 the husband tomorrow. And I'm actually finding some fun activities
 to do while in Phoenix. Maybe I won't be soooo homesick after all {fingers crossed}

No comments:

Post a Comment