Tuesday 11 December 2012

Day OFF

The last few days at work have been absolutely dreadful. I came back to FMC with a new outlook on work and was so happy to be back, but slowly the negative vibes and interactions have been tainting my mood again. I am maintaining my "family and patient centered care" attitude from the south but that also means it feels like I'm arguing more with our radiology residents. So frustrating when you don't feel people are on board!!!! Anyways, something has got to give because it's my day off and I'm bitter and twisted because I had dreams of fighting with our residents last night. Talk about inner turmoil! I'm sure they didn't stay up dreaming of fighting with me so it's definitely time to let it go and not be so invested. Hopefully a jog by the river will help put me back in the positive spirit of the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment