Monday 10 December 2012

27th Year

Yesterday turned out to be a really chill lazy day which wasn't expected but turned out to be quite nice. We were supposed to have brunch with the Williams' but Edie hurt her back, so home we stayed. I made myself a healthy egg wrap for bfast, had my cup of jo, puttered around and headed to work a bit early. Rhys bought the watch that I have had my eye on for a few weeks. The Nike Sportwatch with GPS. I haven't used it yet but i'm itching to get out and take it for a spin. He also got me some flowers and some running compression socks that apparently help with ankle support and shin splints. Very excited to see how those feel as well. My mission was to get out today and use them but sleep didn't find me until 4am last night so today i'm wiped. I so wish I didn't trade into this shift today but, luckily I have tomorrow off so I'm looking forward to that already and hopefully I can get some decent shut eye tonight.
My goal is that I find better health in my 27th year.





No comments:

Post a Comment