Monday 19 November 2012

Impatiently Waiting

I finally got around to ordering thank-you's and announcements from our wedding {better late than never right?} Anyways, we received the thank you's quite quickly {5 days} through regular snail mail. Well... the announcements I ordered a few days later, and decided to pay the expedited shipping rate of $19.99... 
10 days later they still have not arrived. I decided to do some investigating
...they lost them... 
I have no idea if the printer lost them or the delivery company is to blame but here we are. 
Vistaprint has actually been quite helpful. They are printing a new batch, sending them out expedited and refunding the shipping charge. 
Can't complain about the service... Now i'm impatiently waiting once again. 
Since I'm sending all these fun cards out, I also decided I needed a grownup address book {mostly due to the book I saw} . Kinda fun... 
I filled it up last night with the most importants.
Oh and did I mention we had a delish dinner last night. Compliments of the Keg. 
Gotta love date night. 


No comments:

Post a Comment