Tuesday 27 November 2012

Motivation

There has been many times in my life that I haven't thought twice about 
working out. Months at a time would go by and it wouldn't even 
cross my mind. It seems like the more you do it, the more you feel
 guilty when you don't. I have been lacking major motivation the last few days.
 I dream of being a runner
My mother can back me on that one. For many years I have dabbled here
 and there but have always stopped. RUNNING IS HARD. 
It's hard on the legs, hard on the lungs, hard to get into shape.. It's just hard. 
But man oh man, it feels so good when you can just run.
 It's the getting into shape part that's the worst. It is honestly torture. 
Anyways, I decided last week that I was going to be a runner once and for all.
 So I went... And then I didn't... I need motivation


No comments:

Post a Comment