Sunday 18 November 2012

Who Knew

 Well.... I have to say that bloggerland is WAY more complicated than I ever thought possible. Thankfully my sister Kristin and my friend Laura are whiz kids when it comes to this foreign land called Blogger. After a week getting used to the in's and out's it is finally time to make my first official post! Welcome!

Rhys and I decided that some Vint family time was needed this weekend. My sister Amy is going through something pretty profound in her life and we thought we would make a trip down and try to get some shopping therapy in...
 Is there anything better for the soul then getting in the Christmas spirit?!?!?! 
On our little Christmas adventure my mom said she wanted to check out Green Haven... Well WOWZERS.... Christmas threw up all over this store! But it was the perfect kick to the Christmas season. We purchased cute Christmas buttons... I smell a craft day coming on! 
After that it was a quick pit stop to Chapters and then off to Kristin's place for some kidlet love. Well poor Miss Ellie was sick with the stomach flu. It still amazes me to see Kristin in action. Growing up I would have compared her to the grinch... with a heart a few sizes to small. Well let me tell you, she is the most nurturing mother I have ever seen. 
Rhys being his usual self, had Lucy in stitches while playing the Wii... he is still a 5 year old at heart. Rhys of course(being the high and mighty moral god) decided that there is no point in letting a little kid win just because she is little... Lucy took being beat like a champ. 
Overall, the perfect weekend getaway. 


No comments:

Post a Comment