Monday 26 November 2012

Hurray for mail

Normally fetching the mail is something I procrastinate. Well I have discovered a whole new world lately.... Online shopping
Now, getting the mail is a treat. I have been getting lots of goodies. Nothing is better than opening "fun" mail and not just bills. I ordered a book online. It's almost as fun as going to the store... Then you anticiapate the purchase for days... I see a real problem developing here. 
I also got our announcement cards. Everything has been shipped out for delivery. Phewf... One more thing down from our wedding. I think that was the last piece of the wedding puzzle. 
Now onto Christmas cards
I'm so excited to get out and take some photos and make our first Christmas card together. 
I'm sure the hubs isn't as excited but these photo cards are so much fun... I have found a new little hobby
Would it be inappropriate to send ALL holiday cards?!?!?!
Hmmm... Think of how much fun it would be to get an Easter card in the mail!!!! 
Yup I think I am onto something.
Have a happy Monday!



No comments:

Post a Comment