Monday 4 February 2013

2 more

2 more days until I have my days off.
I can't wait. It has been a long week at work. 
It was VERY slow for the majority of it,
which was really nice because we had a great
deal of time to do some chit chatting at work.
I don't often work with the full time staff because
they mostly work days and try to trade out of their eves.
Well unlucky for Gavin this week he wasn't able to 
trade out of the full 7 so he got stuck with us
for his last 4. It was refreshing to see a new
face on the evening shift and it was
filled with lots of interesting 
conversation. Gavin is quite the worldly guy and 
we had tons of fascinating topics to cover.
It's always nice to talk about matters of the
world with someone who does research
and really has well informed opinions.
I haven't touched my running shoes in about a week.
Something I'm feeling dreadfully guilty about,
I'm also feeling guilty that my fridge is empty and I
bought dinner from the cafeteria last night.
Although I could have made a worse choice than
a turkey sandwich it's still something I have been
trying to avoid. Packing a healthy lunch is always
a good way to avoid temptations.
2 days until I have a appointment with a fertility dietitian,
I'm very interested to see what she has to say
and add some more positive changes into my life.
I'm hoping I walk away with some new motivation.
As much as I say I am going to run today, I'm not,
and probably won't tomorrow either. Seems to be the trend.
But I am off to Costco to get some healthy eats into
our fridge and tomorrow it's a energy ball making
kind of day. Hopefully my week off brings the
boost of motivation I so desperately need right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment