Thursday 14 February 2013

Up's and Down's

Yesterday I had a really busy and productive day.
It felt sooooo good. I've been battling the winter
blues and to get things done felt great!
And then today, I didn't get out of bed.
Well I did... but barely.
The thing about working evenings and
having your life really simplified and boring
is that it's easy to not do anything.
I fill most of my days with things to do but 
there isn't anything that HAS to get done. 
I can easily lock Eddie and Millie in my bedroom
crawl into bed with my laptop and spend the
entire day there. NOT GOOD!!!!
That's exactly how not to feel good about yourself.
So tomorrow I'm not doing this again.
It's funny... this blogging thing.
Most of the time you don't want to write the bad
parts. You kinda wanna brush it under the rug.
Put on a front. Not let people know that for some
odd reason {because there really is no reason at all}
that you're struggling. 
You can feel the judgement. The comparisons.
Well I'm here to say that my life is not perfect. I 
don't have a busy life. I'm not lazy, It's just that at this
point in time, I don't have anything that is all consuming.
I'm trying every day to be more healthy,
to be more active... But man
I could just use some good sunshine.

2 comments: