Monday 11 February 2013

Farm

It was nice to get out of the city this weekend and head
to the farm. After it felt like an extremely long drive we made 
it and the dogs immediately began to have fun. Eddie goes
absolutely bonkers... And in turn I go bonkers.
Anyways we had a good sleep on Friday night and then
lazed about with my Mom on Saturday morning. 
Then it was off for a freshen up on the hair. It's 
always nice to have a chit chat with Jen and walking
away with no roots is the best!
I ran a few errands while I was in town and then back to the
farm only to head back out and go to Kristin's farm. 
They added new critters. They now have
2 Donkeys, 10? Chicks, 2 dogs, 2 geese... I have no idea how
many horses, a guinea pig, 2 cats.
So much fun. The girls just love the farm life. I have to say
that Rhys and I get a tad jealous at their little hobby farm life
but I KNOW in my heart that it's not the right time for that
to happen and that at this point we wouldn't love it nearly
as much as we love the idea of it. 
I do however think we would LOVE a guinea pig.
Nellie is just so sweet. But... with Eddie around, I don't think
Nellie would last very long at our house. 







No comments:

Post a Comment