Sunday 3 February 2013

Slacker Weekend

Yesterday Rhys picked up an overtime shift, which was
fine because I had to work anyways.
Eddie, Millie, and I chilled out at home, read 
a little and watched a movie before heading into work.
Most of my days are filled with errands and things
to do but I was a bad "dog mama" and didn't take
the pups out for our daily play. Eddie was bored... as you can
see. This is the sad face I get to look at when I'm being 
a slacker. It's probably for the best, he keeps the guilt
high enough to get me out of the house and into the
sunshine every day. 


This morning Rhys and I headed out the door
around 930 and went up to Inglewood 
to hit up one of our fav brunch spots. 
The Deane House is always delish, rarely a wait
and bright and sunny. It was a delightful way to spend
the morning before heading to work.
We then drove around the area and looked
at all the cute little houses that hopefully one
day we can afford to sneak into. 
I dream of living in Inglewood one day.
Until then we can drive and dream.


Tomorrow I need to get my running shoes on
and burn off some of that yummy hollandaise!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment