Friday 15 February 2013

Sweet Sweet Sunshine

I did it! My running shoes officially got 
used this morning. While it certainly wasn't the 
longest or the quickest, it felt GOOD to go.
Today is much brighter than yesterday. I soaked in
the warmth of the sun on my skin. There were lots of 
fisherman down by the river.
Eddie was running around like a crazy man.
What joy.

Rhys and I haven't had the chance to spend
a single heart day together and yesterday 
was no exception. The last 3 years I have worked
eves. I loved reading all
the stories and seeing everyone's flowers and plans
 even if I didn't get to spend it 
with my love. 

I did however find a card a couple weeks
ago that made me smile so I picked it up for
Rhys.




And keeping with true Rhys style he 
left me a letter when I got home accompanied
by my fav's.... Tulips. 
A little taste of the rest of my life....
{don't mind the "man writing"}

1 comment: