Tuesday 16 April 2013

A premie and a miscarriage

There has been A LOT of bad baby luck going around 
this week. On the 10th my friend had an emergency
c-section and had a beautiful baby girl Sloane, who was
just over 3lbs. They have a long road ahead of them
and can't bring her home for at least 
6 weeks which means lots of commuting. 
I can't even imagine. She is such a trooper but
is feeling a bit lost. She wasn't ready mentally prepared 
for a baby yet, no longer is or feels pregnant and 
yet has no baby in her arms. 
My other friend was also struggling with fertility and
finally got pregnant. She was beside herself with excitment
to then only have a miscarriage. My heart breaks for both
of these dear friends of mine. Sometimes life really isn't
fair. It only does so much to think that things
happen for a reason {words no way in hell I am mentioning}
It's hard to know what to do for either of them right 
now and I'm so thankful they both have 
great husbands to lean on during this hard time.

No comments:

Post a Comment