Monday 22 April 2013

The Future

I have a hard time living in the present. 
I am a day dreamer. I can sit in one spot for an hour thinking
about what I want my life to look like. It's the "getting there"
that's always the issue because I change my mind every
few weeks. I would love to venture out and move somewhere
else to explore but the uncertainty of it would give me
a heartattack! What if we couldn't find work? 
what if we lose money on our house? 
What if we were so poor that we couldn't come home?
And yet when I'm checking on all these people
living in different WARM areas of the world I can't help
but think to myself- They must think we are CRAZY!
We live in an area that has winter 8 months of the
year, is brown 10 months of the year, and hardly has
any water to speak of. I think we are crazy!
I would love the Fernie lifestyle of waking up and going 
for a hike before work. Taking the afternoons to go skiing.
Why Calgary? because thanks to oil, that's where the money is. 

Anyways, all this has been floating in and out of my mind for 
the last year or so... I'm thinking it might be time to do
some more school that can take us to other 
places in Canada. Suggestions are more than welcome!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Bri, I feel like we are kindred spirits, on every one of your blogs I want to type "omygosh that's me too!" Me and my hubby have the same dream as you and yours. I'm excited for you to start working on making it a reality! keep us posted :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same about you Meg!

    ReplyDelete