Wednesday 10 April 2013

Just Breathe

That has turned into my mantra of the week. 
There was plenty of things to be anxious about throughout
the last week but today I woke up feeling
like the weight of the world had been lifted off 
my shoulders. We got things sorted out between our
besties and the world feels right again. I always find 
fighting with friends is extremely awkward and hard 
which is why I don't like to do it! 
Long story short is that we had a fight, had a talk, 
got things sorted out, and everything is back to 
normal. Phewf. That was way too much stress packed
into 2 days. Luckily it's over and we are all 
moving forward. 
My dress is ordered. The "men" are being measured for 
their suits. The hotel is being booked this week. 
Sometimes genuine conversations are hard to have. 
For some reason they seem to get harder and harder as we get 
older. Luckily we were able to all sit down and calmly
sort things through.

Just Breathe

No comments:

Post a Comment