Saturday 20 April 2013

Run Run Run

I finally bit the bullet and got myself fitted with some
good sneaks! They were a tad on the pricey side
but luckily I can claim them under my benefits. 
They fit like a glove and hopefully will make my shins
scream for joy instead of the agony they have been.


Okay so all you late 20's early 30's people.... Were "Brooks"
not the brand that Wal-Mart carried when we were kids?!?!?1
I was shocked that they are sold at Running Room and 
even more surprised that a pair of these bad boys 
will run you $200. WHO KNEW!

I was going to test them out this morning but when I woke up
and it was whistling like Lethbridge outside I decided that maybe this
evening or tomorrow morning would be a better bet. 
I run like I golf--- I'm a "fair weather" kinda gal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment