Monday 15 April 2013

Planning

For the last few years, Rhys and I have talked about 
heading out to the west coast for a holiday. We are
FINALLY going. The countdown is on. We are 
leaving June 14th and going for 10 whole days.
WOO-HOO!!!!
Our hope is to spend a couple days exploring Victoria
and the towns going up the east coast of the island
and then heading across to Ucutelet for 5 days.
I originally planned not to go across to the
west coast of the island but after a little
investigating it is the part that I am most excited 
about. We are planning on renting a beachfront cabin
and doing lots of hiking, exploring, perhaps a paddle board
lesson as well as some whale watching.
My hope is that my sister Amy and her boyfriend Kyle 
will join us on the Ucutelet leg of the trip. I think it
will be fun for it just to be the four of us. 
We have only met Kyle once and it was only for 
brunch so it would be awesome to get to know him
a bit better. Fingers crossed that plans come together
and things will be booked by the end of next week.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment