Thursday 14 November 2013

Good Friends

Good friends are hard to find. After receiving this
delightful text, I officially have someone to kick
my tush {literally} into gear.
Day one was 50 squats- they got done 
around midnight. I decided that
an earlier start was probably 
a good idea. Except I didn't look at the
chart so I did 5 extra squats today! Rats!
Hahaha. Anyways. 2 days of the squat challenge
complete and I even got on the 
treadmill for a half an hour walk/jog
and then did some major stretching and 
free weights. Life feels good tonight.... UNTIL
I opened out mail to see Rhys has $650 worth of
long distance charges. See ya later
feel good endorphins! Fingers crossed it's a 
mistake and it will get sorted in the morning.

2 comments:

  1. Thank heavens you posted just my texts and not my awesome videos hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would have, but my phone wouldn't let me upload using my blogger app. Haha

      Delete