Friday 15 November 2013

Mighty Sleepy

Night shifts are a bugger. I'm still trying to 
turn around from my shift on Tuesday and 
I have to say it's been pretty quiet around the house.
Mostly because Rhys doesn't want to come 
anywhere near me! Haha. Ugh. It's so hard
not be be cranky when you feel so sleep 
deprived. Although I've still been getting
5 hours which should be enough, when 
you aren't going to sleep until 6am... It 
doesn't seem to matter how much sleep you 
get. It's just not the same as getting a few hours
at night when you SHOULD be sleeping. 
Today was no different except I had a date
planned with my friend Lindsey, so I was up
and at it earlier than normal these days. 
It was such a tread to climb out of my shower
onto a new SUPER comfy bath mat and nice
peach towel. Ahhhh. It's the small things in life man!
 
I also set a goal with myself last night that I would
finish off the 4 liter water jug I had in my fridge
today. I probably had 3 liters to drink. My
legs are feeling achy today from my 
squats and jog yesterday but it feels good to
have a little sore in my muscles. I've finished 40 
of my 60 squats for the day and cauliflower crust
pizza and a nice glass of red is the agenda for the
evening. Hopefully that will knock me out so I get to 
sleep early tonight!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment