Saturday 16 November 2013

His and Hers

This was dinner last night. Yummy. Not gonna
lie, I may or may not have had some
of Rhys' too. Seriously... Cheap pepp
pizza is my FAV. But I did
make my cauliflower pizza and had
pesto, green olives, red pepper, and shrimp
on it. It was super tasty. I poured the 
tiniest glass of red and had 2 sips and
decided it wasn't worth the calories 


I'm at work tonight and unfortunately didn't wake
up soon enough to eat lunch, make dinner, and 
get a workout in. SO... I missed lunch and now I'm
hungry!!!! I just had dinner and feel like I could eat
another. haha. Oh lord. 
Teaches me for sleeping in. Luckily I think
my sleep is back on track. I fell to sleep
before midnight and was up at 1030! 
That's reason to celebrate!
 And since I have about 700 calories left to 
eat today, I'm thinking a skinny cow is
calling my name when I get home!

No comments:

Post a Comment