Sunday 17 November 2013

Weekly Wrap

This week went pretty well in terms of 
goals. I drank more water, did my meal prep,
got back into a sleep cycle, and lost 
2lbs! Woo-Hoo! It's a small
loss but it's in the right direction so 
I will take it! 
This week I need to focus on using
my time more effectively. 
EVERYDAY I was at the grocery
store, which luckily a new one
opened right outside Auburn Bay, but
still.... I hate grocery shopping, so to
torture myself everyday is 
ridiculous. I also want to start
getting some Christmas crafts done
and enjoy some quiet time at home.
Our Fernie trip is right around the corner 
and I have a few things I need to get
organized for that as well as 
make a couple easy meals for 10 people
while we are out there....
Anyways, gonna go enjoy my day off
with the hubs.

This weeks goals are:
1. Continue with my water challenge
2. Meal prep and stick to proper eating times
3. Take more photos
4. Get my Christmas bunting done

No comments:

Post a Comment