Monday 22 February 2016

Cyster Problems



Sunday 04:00- acute bloating. RLQ abdominal pain when 
I sat down to pee. Couldn't relax enough to pee.
06:00- Painful drive home sitting. Really hard 
to walk from my car to the house.
06:45- home. tender abdomen.
 guarding while palpating. 
07:00-14:00- Tried to sleep. Unable to
 get comfortable.
17:00- peak pain. 9/10. hardly able to walk.
 really difficult to get up and down stairs. Temp normal. 
19:00- dinner. felt better after.
21:00-23:00- 8x diarrhea.
23:00- shower. felt better. able to move more freely.
 abdominal heaviness has subsided but still feeling 
very swollen. painful while moving.
Monday 06:00- still painful but overall feeling better.
14:00- pain seems fairly resolved but perhaps 
an u/s could show what is going on
16:00- Doctors appointment. bumpy drive has aggravated 
abdomen. pain 6/10. advised to go to emerg for diagnostics.
23:00- current time. At home. May head to emerg in AM.

Needless to say, it's been a very long 48 hours. 
I'm starting to feel back to normal which is why I'm not sure 
if I will head to emerg tomorrow or not. It would be really 
nice to know what the hell is going on. It's certainly odd. 
I've had four other cyst ruptures and although there are similarities,
 it def is different. Normally it's pain 10/10 within an hour and then 
4 hours later, I'm fine. The fact that this has been ongoing for
 such a long period of time has me more concerned with appy.
 I also would have thought it was maybe ectopic because it 
seems to be intermittent pain at this point but again, with
 the SA analysis results, it seems highly unlikely. Either way, awful. 
I would like answers but I kind of doubt I'll get any at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment