Wednesday 24 February 2016

Cyster Update

I was feeling 90% back to normal this morning{Tuesday}.
This evening, some soreness has returned
as well as a feeling of fullness/swollen...
I'm just going to continue to play it by ear and
see how it goes. I don't want to go to emerg if
I'm basically feeling back to normal but I also don't
 want to wait and have something more sinister going
 on in there. I'm feeling relatively confident
 that this was indeed a cyst. Timing would line
up with ovulation, so I'm wondering if I have a
 leaky cyst. Who knows. More than
anything I would like some answers but I also
 don't feel comfortable tying up an already taxed
healthcare system with this. I might try my doctor
 again and see if she'll send me for an ultrasound. 


Update: I ended up going into the ER at 04:00 on
Wednesday morn. I was still having pain throughout
 the night and decided it was better to be safe
 than sorry. After a very long 6 hours, I was
 on my way with no results. Everything
 came back inconclusive. While I'm glad
 there was nothing more sinister going on, not
having any answers for the pain is also fairly frustrating. 

No comments:

Post a Comment