Friday 26 February 2016

February's- "Currently, I Am"

A blog I recently discovered has a monthly column 
she does called "Currently, I am" and she 
suggested that her readers do the same. So, I am! I love
 the template and it seems fairly straight forward and reflective. 
Being reflective is always something that's good for the soul. Sooooo... 
Here is the first edition of "Currently, I am" 
brought to you by yours truly.




Currently, I am:


Enjoying

  •  The spring weather. Gosh it's been delightful to not have any snow
  • Finding energy with eating more healthy
  • Watching the scale go DOWN

Feeling

  • Sick- unfortunately. This cyst has been such a pain. Literally. A solid 5 days in bed. 
  • Blessed- The tribe I've found on Instagram has been incredible.
  • Anxious- that I will fail at this weight watchers attempt and another year will go by at the same weight

Wishing

  • That our IVF consult would come more quickly
  • That I worked regular hours for a while and I was off night shift temporarily
  • I could have a major Sephora haul

Loving

  • RHOBH- total guilty pleasure
  • Finding all these wonderful beauty Vlog's- I need to step up my beauty game
  • My Rhys. He has been taking such good care of me. 
Hating
  • Having PCO- The bitterness has been quite tangible in February
  • Dog hair. The warm weather means our dogs are shedding like mad. Our house is constantly covered.
  • My bedside table. I need to change out these cheap numbers!
Watching
  • RHOBH- Loving this season. Die hard LVP fan. I am totally loving Erika though.
  • Trying to get though the Oscar noms. I have a pretty intense weekend scheduled with the couch.
  • The people v. OJ Simpson. I haven't started this but Rhys keeps telling me that I need to, sooooo...
Reading
  • I've been terrible. I literally haven't read a page since Christmas. Any suggestions?
Cooking
  • Salmon with Green Beans has been a staple for the last few weeks
  • I had the best plain pepperoni pizza ever... and it was Papa Johns. Sad. 
  • Chicken apple sausage with pear noodle salad. Yummmm!
Drinking
  • Lots of WATER- Thanks weight watchers
  • Blue Powerade- Thanks cyst rupture
  • Coffee with almond milk creamer- best thing that's happened to me in a while. 


No comments:

Post a Comment