Wednesday 3 February 2016

New Member

I finally bit the bullet and joined Weight Watchers. I've contemplated 
joining on and off for the last few years but I wasn't brave enough
to just go! Why was I afraid of the judgement of a bunch of
people who were also members?!?!?!
Social anxiety makes things quite distorted from reality. 
It was also proof as to how far I've come in the last year with
anxiety. I'm so hoping that this is just one more step in
my health journey. Getting the news last week that IVF was 
a for sure, kind of gave me a kick in the ass to get my $h!t together!
I just want to be as healthy as possible so that IVF doesn't take a 
huge toll. {wishful thinking, I know}... Anyway, thanks for 
following along and for all the well wishes and support today! 


No comments:

Post a Comment