Monday 8 February 2016

Monday Morning Thoughts


 

As I sat in my car waiting for the clinic
to open, I started thinking to myself that this isn't what I want.
These are some of my thoughts I wrote down at the moment...
"I'm not going in", "I'm not even going to the clinic, I'm just grabbing supplements", 
"Nobody will remember you in 4-6 months", "I'm too fat for this",
 "I'm not going to make a good first impression"... 
Holy, social anxiety for the win. Jeez. I've made so much progress but
 I need to remember that it will be a battle for the rest of my life and it's 
something I need to continue to work on and put effort into. Infertility
 isn't just the battle against your body. It isn't just about
 the physical parts of you that are failing you. It 
is so much more. It's about the little conversations
 that happen in your head. It's about the feelings of not
 being good enough. It's about feeling like you don't deserve this.




No comments:

Post a Comment